Janice Mesaric M.S., CCC-SLP - Communication and Educational Specialist, Co-Director, MMTA
Undergraduate Degree: Loyola University, Baltimore
Master’s Degree: Loyola University, Baltimore
Years at MMTA: 17
Areas of Special Interest:
-Children with emerging language
-Social Cognition, particularly how it overlaps with mental health
-Individuals whose communication abilities are compromised by complex sensory and/or
- She has two kids of her own and her fiancé has three- 4/5 are boys
- She loves to walk, hike, and go to the beach
- She enjoys words games and crossword puzzles
Some things you may not know
- She wants to be a neurologist or drummer in her next life- until then she is striving to
keep a steady beat
- She left her heart in San Francisco
- Her guilty pleasure is reality TV and People magazine
- She zip-lined through the rain forest in Puerto Rico to acknowledge her 40 th birthday
- Her curly hair didn’t emerge until she was 16- (prior to this time she got perms!)
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.